Roy Morgan Research uses Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) with over 200 centralised interviewing stations to provide a full-service for:
- Designing sound and efficient questionnaires
- Programming questionnaires using CATI software
- Provision of speedy toplines or holecounts through Confirmit Instant Analytics
- Analysing data and delivering results via detailed or high level executive reports as well as custom data visualisation and reporting through Confirmit Reportal
- Database delivery in standard or custom formats such as ASCii, Excel, SPSS, or ASTEROID - our award winning, easy to use analysis and tabulation software.
Supported by a dedicated CATI Coding Department, our researchers and analysts can implement fast-turnaround research to strict deadlines.
We also train and maintain a highly skilled CATI interviewer team which deals with inbound calls; highly sensitive, B2B or specialised custom surveys as well as international interviewing for Roy Morgan Single Source.